Wow… 19 years of Big Jim & Co.!
Our biggest thank you goes to all of our customers, fans, friends and the individuals who have supported us in many ways. Without you, we would not be able to celebrate this wonderful number. We still do our work with great pleasure!
Lifeblood, handicrafts and modern techniques.
We have been developing, producing and distributing our furniture and accessories for many years, and we are especially delighted to combine objects of everyday use with unique design. It is a joy to know that our products serve as both daily companions and artistic display pieces. All of our products are manufactured in a workshop in rural Petershagen/Weser. They leave our workshop just as we would like to receive them– as beautiful products of the highest quality.
Environmentally friendly and sustainable.
We exclusively use birch plywood (multiplex) from a Finnish family business that has been active in the lumber production business for 100 years, a business spanning three generations. Ecological aspects are considered, and great value is placed upon sustainability. In this way, over a million seedlings are planted annually through the company, a testament to the sustainability of our products!
On Road - exhibitions and fairs
- imm cologne 2013 (Halle11.1)
- imm cologne 2012 (Halle11.1)
- DesignersFair 2010 Messe für junges Möbel- u. Interiordesign, Köln
- DesignersFair 2009 Messe für junges Möbel- u. Interiordesign, Köln
- Heimatdesign 2008 in Dortmund
- 100% Design London 2007 Int. Design Fair, Earls Court, London UK
- blickfang 2006 Zürich Int. Designmesse für Möbel, Schmuck und Mode
- 100% Design London 2006 Int. Designmesse
- ENTRY 2006 Persepektiven und Visionen im Design - Zeche Zollverein, Essen
- blickfang 2006 Stuttgart Int. Designmesse für Möbel, Schmuck und Mode
- Hangaram Design Museum Seoul Arts Center in Seoul, Korea
- imm cologne 2004/2005 Avantgarde Design Center
- red dot Design Museum Design Zentrum Nordrhein-Westfalen, Essen
- Ambiente 2003 Frankfurt
- DesignTag NRW Design Zentrum Nordrhein-Westfalen, Essen
- interieur 02 NewFairyTales in Kortrijk, Belgien
- das möbel Forum für Wohnkultur in Wien, Österreich
- MARTa Herford Museum für Kunst, Design und Architektur